For more than 50 years the innovations developed at the New York labs have contributed to the most successful products and services in Xerox history. Today, as Conduent, we build on this legacy with market-facing innovations that solve the world’s most complex business problems.
What We Do
Our dedicated team of researchers and engineers are experts in the application of data and process analytics. We work as trusted advisors with leaders across the company to deliver breakthrough ideas and solutions that help Conduent clients capitalize on disruptive changes in technology, business and society.
How We Work
- We work hand in hand with business teams to gain an understanding of strategic objectives and business challenges.
- We identify trends and market gaps, and work with business teams to find winning solutions.
- We assemble multi-disciplinary teams that can explore multiple approaches and/or solutions.
- We analyze how existing or new technologies can be leveraged.
- We help develop, evaluate and commercialize new technology.
- We support the design and optimization of business processes.
Our research areas are in computational data analytics, machine perception and systems and process analytics to develop solutions for clients.
Mary Ann Sprague