Benefits aren’t becoming any less complex, and managing multiple vendors to administer your Health & Welfare benefits and Consumer-Directed Health (CDH) accounts can add to the challenge.
For employers it can be time-consuming, hard to navigate and potentially costly.
For employees it can make enrolling in and using benefits less streamlined. This is especially important as employees need to take a more engaged, active role in managing their health benefits costs – for financial well-being today and into the future.
Conduent can help. Our BenefitWallet digital platform integrates industry-leading technology, member and resource tools, and communications expertise to deliver a unique approach to employee engagement – helping you achieve administrative simplicity with a single point of contact for all accounts. Through our Life@Work portal, BenefitWallet offers a consistent engagement experience and drives participant outcomes across delivery channels — web, mobile, email, print, and service center – for a more secure, complete and connected solution to your Health & Welfare benefits administration.
BenefitWallet Consumer-Directed Health Product Portfolio
BenefitWallet offers a full suite of health care spending accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) feature a best-in-class customer experience, designed to drive employee engagement and maximize utilization of their accounts. Our solution is designed to accommodate the short- and longer-term spending and saving needs of your employees.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) feature quick and intuitive online receipt and claims submission, and a mobile app for on-the-go access.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offer an innovative and robust plan design engine and can coordinate with our HSA as a Limited Purpose FSA (LPFSA).
Business Value Delivered by BenefitWallet
- Maximized health dollars
- Engaged health consumers
- Simplified administration
- Smarter healthcare choices
- Personalized and secure digital interactions and user experience
- Simplicity and efficiency of One Partner to manage all your CDH accounts
- Seamless integration with Conduent Health & Welfare administrative platform
- Higher cost savings and higher returns for employers by maximizing enrollment and more payroll tax savings
- LifeCycle program for improved employee engagement
- Data driven segmentation and analytics to drive employee engagement and healthcare decisions
- Consultative industry experts and Client Success Team (CST) to help drive better results and enable improved communication
- Proven expertise of managing more than 1 million accounts
- One unified, integrated digital platform!
To learn more, visit the BenefitWallet website, where you’ll also find answers to frequently asked HSA questions.
Vera Bradley Engages Employees with Conduent’s BenefitWallet
Todd Berkley, Vice President, Conduent joins Carolyn Campbell, Benefits Manager, Vera Bradley, to discuss the company’s adoption of BenefitWallet for consumer-directed health accounts.