Organizations face challenges in meeting new and changing regulatory requirements —and there’s unmonitored and undetected risk that traditional compliance systems often miss.
To protect your company and your brand, you need the right combination of data analytics, prevention tools and expertise to pinpoint data indicative of untapped risk. We offer the following services:
Validation and Look-Back Reviews
For organizations that have received a regulatory request, are subject to a formal investigation or simply want to conduct a comprehensive look-back internal review to identify potential areas of non-compliance, our validation and look-back review service quickly pares down hundreds of millions of documents or more to the small sub-set of relevant set warranting client review–at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
Our eCommunications monitoring services provides actionable insights into email and other server-based communications to help organizations address high-risk issues at the formative stages. We target clear indicators of risky behavior, non-compliance or malfeasance based on client areas of concern, whether one or multiple issues.
We deliver actionable insights into an organization’s data on a periodic basis, with a deep analysis of a broad range of compliance issues that require a complex and extensive search–such as a highly technical issue or areas that require unique industry knowledge–across multiple communication and data stores.
Areas of Expertise
We work across industries, including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare and pharma, and consumer, to help clients proactively detect and mitigate compliance risk:
- Adherence to Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and issues related to financial services fraud, price fixing allegations
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and Military Lending Act (MLA)
- 2013 Mortgage Rules under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and Truth in Lending Act
- Fair Debt Collection Act
- Pharmaceutical regulations
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliance
- Data privacy related to sensitive data, including client information, proprietary intellectual property, trade secrets and privilege
- Vendor and third-party risk management