24/7 telephone injury intake and nurse triage services for workplace injury management
When a work injury or work-related illness occurs, a 24/7 nurse triage hotline navigates callers to the right care management.
Not every workplace injury requires a hospital visit, nor does every illness require urgent care. But when faced with a work-related accident or illness, our telephone nurse triage service ensures your employees’ immediate medical needs are professionally assessed, their questions addressed, and comprehensive injury information is collected.
24/7 Nurse Triage
Conduent’s telephone triage nurse service provides immediate access to one of our experienced registered nurses who can assess an injury or illness and advise the caller in the appropriate level of care. Our evidence-based protocols result in safe, quality outcomes and cost-effective care to reduce unnecessary medical claims.
42% of callers
best course of action was self-care with instructions
92% of self-care
recommendations were confirmed 48 hours later by follow-up
52% of callers
were able to be directed to primary care or urgent care facilities
Address injuries immediately
- All calls are answered and handled by an experienced Conduent registered nurse (RN)
- Detailed assessments and custom symptom-driven protocols render safe and appropriate treatment recommendations
- Skilled triage staff possesses deep interpersonal, clinical, and listening skills
See reduced costs and better outcomes on your claims
- If appropriate, recommendations for self-care are provided
- 24/7/365 service includes appointment scheduling and coordination of care communication
- Specific injuries can be automatically referred for early nurse case management
Gain the day-of-injury advantage
- Ensure appropriate care and reduce reporting lag time
- Improve focus on high-quality, evidenced-based care
- Improve injured worker satisfaction and recovery outcomes