Maven’s Public Health Electronic Health Record System provides powerful health information exchange capabilities and enables patient-centric views of medical data, lab results and personal health records.
Our Electronic Medical Record Solution is HIPAA and Health Level 7 (HL7) compliant and meets the “meaningful use” objectives and requirements of the HITECH Act. Specifics for each client can be configured, including notifications, reminders and proactive displays of pertinent medical information.
- Supports standard code sets like CPT, ICD-10, LOINCs, SNOMEDs.
- Configurable and easy-to-add code sets Supports state-of-the-art, web-service based integration with external systems
- Supports electronic prescriptions
- Allows authorized patients to access their records through Maven’s patient portal
- Powerful deduplication model detects and prevents duplicates through advanced pattern matching
- Includes medical home feature, allowing providers to coordinate clinical care effectively