Our case management solutions make it easy to process and access large volumes of digital data, which can be used to track public health metrics, perform electronic visit verification, manage child care credentialing, and much more.
As a preferred partner to public health clients worldwide, our innovative public health technology solutions include:
- Maven Disease Surveillance and Outbreak Management
- Maven Chronic Disease Registry
- Maven Cancer Registry
- Maven Vital Records
- Maven Birth Defects Registry, Newborn Screening and Early Intervention Case Management
- Maven Elevated Lead/Heavy Metals Management
- Maven Family Home Visits
- Maven Food Protection and Illness Tracking System
- Maven Healthcare Associated Infections/Preventable Adverse Events
- Maven Immunization Registry
- Maven Substance Abuse Management
- Maven Public Health Electronic Health Record
- Maven Refugee and Immigrant Health Registry and Case Management
- Conduent Public Health Consulting
Conduent Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) solutions use mobile, biometric and/or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technologies to ensure accurate tracking of in-home patient care visits.
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
LIHEAP is an eligibility solution for organizations that provide heating assistance to low-income families. It provides web portal access to citizens who wish to apply for online benefits, while capturing required demographic, income and home information through configurable questionnaires.
Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Solution
PASSR provides fast and easy compliance with Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)-mandated screening processes for individuals with serious mental illness or mental retardation (MI/MR). Featuring configurable Level I screening and Level II evaluation services, coupled with a configurable workflow and escalation process, the PASRR solution enables states and nursing facilities to meet and fulfill current and future MI/MR needs.
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Automation Solution
TANF Automation uses question package triggers and rules, streamlining the application process to enhance usability. Rather than presenting applicants with every question, applicants are prompted to answer only those questions pertaining specifically to their responses.