Empowering constituents with a modern, collaborative platform that delivers a seamless health and human services experience
Health and Human Services (HHS) agencies today struggle on two fronts — efficiency and cost optimization. Evolving requirements for speed and transparency in benefit programs are driving agencies to modernize traditional enrollment and eligibility services using a digitized service delivery model, providing a seamless eligibility and enrollment experience. The Conduent State Residents Self-Service Portal can help users learn about, enroll, manage and renew their benefits, submit documents, and communicate with agencies 24/7 – all from the comfort of their home.
Conduent offers HHS agencies a fully secure State Residents Self-Service Portal that serves as a centralized digital destination for constituents to inquire about, apply for, or manage state benefits such as Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, TANF, and other programs. Our client-agnostic solution features a services-based architecture that makes it easy to configure and implement across state agencies.
Agency Features and Benefits
- Back-end eligibility systems integration – helps disparate systems process data faster and more efficiently, so benefits are less likely to lapse
- High configurability – enables compliance with evolving state and federal requirements.
- Omnichannel, multilingual mobile-enabled technology – reduces reliance on language services, providing a better consumer experience.
- Cost-effective, highly scalable, smart automation – simplifies workflows, reduces traditional paper-driven processes, and redeploys state’s limited resources to mission-critical functions
- Real-time analytics and dashboard reporting – monitors and influences user behavior and predict demand as eligible populations grow and shrink, helping to manage limited budgets
Constituent Features and Benefits
- Intelligent screening – allows user to answer a few simple screening questions for health coverage, food support benefits, and emergency cash assistance
- Single application portal – provides one integrated application submission for Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, and TANF programs using dynamic question logic to save time and enable a friendlier simpler application experience
- Timely benefits delivery – reduces manual processing with the ability to upload and submit documents via desktop, tablet or smartphone to provide faster delivery of benefits
- Individualized customer experience – offers access to a personalized self-service dashboard to manage benefits, including change reporting, document submission, benefits renewal, and much more
- Real-time and immediate responses – sends alerts and notifications related to benefits, support re-determinations or re-certifications and other relevant state program information
Web-based, mobile enabled portal provides access to program information and application for multiple benefit programs.
Communicate faster, speeding up the eligibility enrollment, change reporting and renewal process
Constituents to accelerate the application/enrollment process, self-manage their benefits, and much more
Alleviate overcrowding and delays associated with in-person/telephonic service channels for agencies and those they serve
Single platform to manage screenings and applications for Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, and TANF programs
Document upload, submit, and save capabilities
Activity reporting and web analytics
Satisfaction surveys, and guided user help
Seven languages to select from