Maven Substance Abuse Surveillance Solution allows reporting and management of all substance abuse conditions. Maven enables a very flexible workflow scheme, supporting follow-up care and management of cases for high risk individuals. Epidemiologists can analyze the rich centralized data collected by Maven to discover hidden trends and support their research.
Maven is designed to handle large electronic transmission of data with speed and accuracy, improving the quality and timeliness of controlled substance monitoring and evaluation.
- Interacts electronically on a secure network with Health Information Exchanges,
- Electronic Medical Record Systems, and pharmacy systems to provide real-time data
- Allows drug control and diversion programs to construct a holistic view of individual patient’s controlled substance use
- Enables follow-up care and management for high risk individuals
- Provides configurable pattern-driven alerts along with algorithm extension capability to adapt to novel abuse pattern detection methods
- Allows authorized providers secure access to Maven through the provider portal to look up narcotic prescription history for patients