Learner Community® is an award-winning learning management system designed to maximize your ability to deliver effective education and training for associations, non-profits and corporations. Twenty years in the making, it has been developed from thousands of lessons learned while serving millions of learners.
We continually invest in the platform using an agile development methodology, so Learner Community not only meets the needs you know you have today, but it will also meet future needs you haven’t yet anticipated.
We combine industry-vetted content and goal-directed instructional design to create courses that result in a high percentage of completions — no matter how difficult or technical the subject matter. Our courses comply with eLearning industry standards, such as AICC, SCORM and LTI, for easy integration with our healthcare LMS or your current system.
Our compliance courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. For example, you can opt for branded, custom courses that reflect your brand identity and tone of voice. Courses can be customized with your corporate policies and procedures to help keep employees current on vital practices and workflow processes.
- Food Safety
Product knowledge training programs transform employees into solution builders.
Your employees learn to discover customer needs and recommend the right products and practices — resulting in loyal customers and increased sales.
- Perimeter Products
- Fresh Perishables
- Health, Beauty & Wellness
- Category Management
Our belief in the power of learning fuels our dedication to delivering effective, sustainable learning solutions. From complete custom development to strategic consultations, we work with you. Together, we develop learning that meets the needs of your employees and clients, spreads your organization’s message, and strengthens your rapport with stakeholders. Our custom services include:
- Creative services – We discover the image you want to project to employees and clients and then build portals and web-based media to reflect the nature of your organization and the expectations of your user.
- Creative content publishing – We help you select the best eLearning format for your content while staying tightly focused on the needs of your various users.
- Accreditation services and certificate management – We track, print and archive 250,000+ CE certificates a year with our flexible healthcare LMS and LCMS that export and configure report data to reduce your workload and frustration level.
Employee training is always a high priority for organizational success. But that doesn’t make it easy to implement…or sustain. We can support any part of your training program — from individual courses to an entire training initiative.
Our catalogs cover required and performance training, and we know how to make learning stick. We provide organizations of any size with:
- Off-the-shelf programs
- Custom programs
- Dissemination and tracking
- DIY tools to build assessments, surveys, acknowledgements, etc.
Your audience must be able to find, take and complete your training anywhere. Content must be relevant, engaging and instructionally sound. You must be able to track and report on the success of your programs with ease.
At Conduent, we’ve worked through these details with our clients thousands of times and know how to build every element of a successful program — on time and on budget.
- Strategic Guidance
- Technology Services
- Content Services
Whether you’re a manufacturer or retailer, our DrugAdvisor® Information Network provides the perfect way to get drug and device information to community pharmacy professionals. DrugAdvisor solves the long-standing challenge of providing community pharmacy professionals with timely information.
Here’s how it works:
- Online mini-courses are sponsored by pharmaceutical and OTC manufacturers.
- Retailers select the mini-courses they want their pharmacy professionals to view.
- We deliver the mini-courses through hosted portals (already in place) or as exports.
- Pharmacy professionals learn about a product’s benefits to patients and best practices for optimal results. And DrugAdvisor® is free to retailers.
That’s it: simple and effective.