Even for the most sophisticated organizations and law firms, keeping data secure, staying current with review and analytics software, staffing up and down based on casework load, budget unpredictability, lack of insight across matters and increasing cross-border matters are just a few of today’s challenges. Our flexible legal managed services solution addresses all of these challenges, plus more.
Our managed services solution provides you with fully outsourced technology hosted in our data centers, processes and experts to support your end-to-end review projects:
- Data security – Your data is hosted in dedicated environments in ISO 27001 and Tier 3+ certified data centers, so you can have peace of mind that your data is completely isolated and secure.
- Multi-platform approach – We understand that organizations and firms don’t necessarily want to get locked into a single review platform or incur the costs of switching or adding new platforms, so we offer a best-of-breed approach through Relativity, Viewpoint or both review environments, depending on the client and their needs.
- Resource optimization – We offer flexible staff augmentation models, onsite, offsite or a hybrid approach, to augment your existing resources so you don’t have to staff up and down based on your project needs.
- Budget predictability – For a fixed monthly fee, we offer all the features needed to ensure a secure and robust review environment.
- Control – You can manage any or all of your review processes, or outsource some or all to us to manage as an extension of your team.
- Insight into all your or your clients’ matters – The Client Hub provides unified metrics at project level or across all projects for budget forecasting, resource optimization, tagging metrics and review efficiency
- Global locations and local service delivery – We have major data center operations and client delivery teams across the US, UK, Europe and Asia operating 24/7/365, and our portable processing and review solution provides clients with on-site legal and compliance management, when necessary.
Our legal managed services features for legal and compliance are just a starting point. We can customize a solution based on your specific needs and supplement your projects with managed review, forensics, collections, strategic search, and more.