The “backpack” solution offers a cost-effective way to manage critical on-site projects without the need to invest in or manage hardware and software.
Experienced Conduent professionals “backpack” in to the client site with the Viewpoint appliance, assisting with data collection, processing, review (including technology-assisted review) and production. When the project is complete, you determine if the data, or a subset of the data, will be produced, moved to the Conduent cloud for hosted review in the U.S. or U.K., or exported to an in-house eDiscovery solution.
Typical challenges the offering solves include:
- Document populations that must stay on-site due to data privacy concerns
- Short project timelines with fast turnaround times
- Custodians located in geographically dispersed locations
- Small number of custodians and data sets (maximum of 300 GBs compressed data and 15 concurrent users)
- Internal investigations and other matters in which a small team needs to respond quickly and discreetly
- Limited internal resources with needs that do not warrant long-term investments in eDiscovery software and hardware