You already know how important it is to invest in developing the knowledge and skills of your workforce. But for that investment to pay off, you need to have the right content and curriculum in place, delivered at the right time. Conduent believes the basis for best-in-class learning is content designed around the learner and their daily workflow. We work hand-in-hand with you – developing a customized, technology-enabled learning solution that utilizes a variety of learning modalities, fits your distinct culture, and delivers true impact for your specific business goals and objectives.
Content as Unique as your Business
Every company has its own needs, goals, cultures, and people – and our content and curriculum development process begins with a thorough, in-depth understanding of each area.
To support your unique learning objectives, our highly experienced learning professionals design a custom, hybrid learning solution comprised of a variety of delivery formats, such as: instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, eLearning, social learning and learning communities, even mobile and gamification.
Partnering with you to ensure a flawless, custom fit is an expert team of Conduent professionals, including our senior instructional designers, curriculum managers, and project managers, as well as multimedia specialists who focus on graphics, audio, video, animation, white boarding and authoring to create engaging, sticky training resources for your initiative.
Innovative Custom Training for Multiple Platforms
With increasing pressure on your employees to know more than ever, they can’t always remember the right things to do. It takes a powerful alchemy of techniques to identify and fill their knowledge gaps with the right information, at the right time, in a way that really sticks. Microlearning has just the right mix. Here’s why Conduent’s Microlearning offering works so well.
- Designed for the way humans learn best
- Always adapting, just like your organization
- Built to keep bringing them back
- Smart enough to prove ROI
- Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality are part of our new learning architecture. This technology is very new in the market and is rapidly changing. However this is the time to really start of think about how you can incorporate this into your overall learning strategy. Yes, this technology is often thought of for use in engineering or manufacturing but it can also enhance the learning experience. These tools also allow us to capture data and analytics about the learning experience and performance. Our multi-reality delivery offerings provide a revolutionary approach to building a highly skilled workforce.
Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Live Training from our expert instructors or yours with flawlessly crafted learning content.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) for Saba 8 Virtual Classroom platform, WebEx, Adobe Connect, Live Meeting, GoToWebinar, and ReadyTalk.
- Levels 0, 1, 2, and 3 eLearning development in Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Trivantis Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Forceten and Flash.
- xAPI/SCORM/AICC: Conformant Learning Management Systems. (LMS)
- HTML5: Support for deployment across multiple devices and browsers, including desktops, laptops, and tablets (including iPad).
- Social content delivered via portal and mobile applications.
- Learning solutions created with one or more of the above modalities
Regulatory & Compliance
- Use our SaaS learning platform Knowledge Connection to support your regulatory and compliance training requirements. Our learning management system supports the creation of targeted, impactful experiences that easily combine custom, licensed and curated content to build prescriptive pathways, not training courses.
An Agile and Flexible Process
Just as every learning engagement is one-of-a-kind, so is our approach to designing content and curriculum to meet your needs. Conduent Learning partners with you to solve every unique training need:
- From an in-depth, extensive program requiring deep current state and goal analysis
- To program design, development, implementation and ongoing evaluation
- To an iterative approach to real-time training on your corporate programs
- To rapid creation and deployment of one-time learning projects
Conduent Learning offers a cost-effective approach other companies can’t match. With decades of experience in creating award-winning, customized learning services to companies in 145 countries, we will design and deliver the content and curriculum your employees need to take their performance to ever higher levels, and help you achieve your business goals.