The cost of healthcare today has skyrocketed, and it’s become increasingly more complex. Managing multiple vendors to administer your Health & Welfare benefits and Consumer-Directed Health (CDH) accounts is adding to these challenges, as it can be time consuming, hard to navigate and costly. Companies need to elevate focus on their benefits administration strategy to be more effective and cost efficient, and consumers need to take a more engaged, active role in managing their health benefits costs – for today and in the future.
Conduent can help. Our BenefitWallet digital platform integrates industry-leading technology, member and resource tools, and communications expertise to deliver a unique approach to employee engagement – helping you achieve administrative simplicity with a single point of contact for all accounts. Through our Life@Work portal, BenefitWallet offers a consistent engagement experience and drives participant outcomes across delivery channels — web, mobile, email, print, and service center – for a more secure, complete and connected solution to your Health & Welfare benefits administration.
BenefitWallet Consumer-Directed Health Product Portfolio
BenefitWallet offers a full suite of health care spending accounts:
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) feature a best-in-class customer experience, designed to drive employee engagement and maximize utilization of their accounts. Our solution is designed to accommodate the long and short-term savings and spending needs of your employees.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) feature quick and intuitive online receipt and claims submission, and a mobile app for on-the-go access.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offer an innovative and robust plan design engine and can coordinate with our HSA as a Limited Purpose FSA (LPFSA).
- Health Incentive Accounts (HIAs) and other specialized spending accounts, including Dependent Care FSAs, can be customized to meet the complex needs of large employers.
Business Value Delivered by BenefitWallet
- Maximized health dollars
- Engaged health consumers
- Simplified administration
- Smarter healthcare choices
- Personalized and secure digital interactions and user experience
- Simplicity and efficiency of One Partner to manage all your CDH accounts
- Seamless integration with Conduent Health & Welfare administrative platform
- Higher cost savings and higher returns for employers by maximizing enrollment and more payroll tax savings
- LifeCycle program for improved employee engagement
- Data driven segmentation and analytics to drive employee engagement and healthcare decisions
- Consultative industry experts and Client Success Team (CST) to help drive better results and enable improved communication
- Proven expertise of managing more than 1 million accounts
- One unified, integrated digital platform!