Keeping your workforce healthy and productive is good for your employees — and good for your business. But it’s no longer enough to focus solely on physical health. Studies show that financial health also has a pronounced impact on the workforce, with poor financial health leading to higher levels of stress, lower productivity, higher rates of absenteeism and turnover, and workforce disengagement.
The Conduent HRS approach to financial wellbeing provides you with a flexible, packaged solution set designed to meet your unique goals.
Key solution components include:
- Multi-media content across a broad array of topics from building wealth to handling life events to preparing for and living in retirement
- Financial educational seminars that are delivered onsite, virtually, and on-demand
- Participant online assessment and guidance tools and calculators
- Optional financial coaching services
- Metrics to assess program effectiveness and target specific populations and financial wellness solutions