Conduent’s HSP Web Services solution is a broad range of web services that accommodate new complementary development and content configuration/customization from external sources with the ability to upload and retrieve content. The Web Services are licensed under the HSP product, which allows customers to access data in real-time under a controlled secure interface.
The real-time access includes abilities to build standalone applications, enabling our customers to develop autonomous applications through a series of methods while maintaining the quality and integrity of the data.
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS DEVELOPED BY OUR CUSTOMERS
- Implemented 3rd party IVR System
- Automated UM system in real-time to review utilization and inject authorizations
- Custom Web Portals (In addition HSP offers Web Portals, our standard web portal product for Providers, Members, Broker and Employers)
- Roster interfaces
- Smart Phone Applications
The system has a large library of web services that are available for our clients to use and integrate with applications they choose to develop outside of the system. These Web Services are maintained from release to release to ensure and protect your investment in integrated technologies.
HSP Web Services allows you to have access to a unified web service from any device in any context by anyone:
- Utilize a single source database for all services
- Increase IT adaptability and connectivity
- Support members, providers, groups and brokers at every point of contact including claims, eligibility, membership, benefit plans, provider directories, finance, reporting and open enrollment
- Reduce costs of application development and maintenance
- Effectively align IT professionals and business users
- Maximize the performance of your business
- Optimize information, customers and brand
- Enjoy a virtualized cloud computing environment