CIO-SP3 provides IT services in health and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also provides for broader general IT in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, Federal Health Architecture and Department of Defense (DoD) Enterprise Architecture satisfying virtually every IT directive with the following 10 task areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Management Systems
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Conduent’s Federal Solutions group and our team of partners will work with our government clients to provide innovative solutions. We’ll support the CIO function and its critical role in helping government entities meet their operational objectives and deliver efficient results for their constituents.
Prompt Payment Terms: Not applicable.
For more information