A Critical Update for Caribbean and Global Destinations
Seemingly all at once, the finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) services sector is undergoing major change – fueled by the power of new technologies that are directly altering how global companies rely on these services and how outsourced partners provide strategic value.
Conduent’s Craig Mccrackin and other featured speakers provided useful insights and guidance around these shifts. Register for the on demand replay and hear our expert speakers discuss:
- The impacts of new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, data analytics, cloud services and blockchain.
- The critical role the Caribbean is playing in next-generation innovation and delivery.
- Actual case examples of innovative FAO programs.
- How the “COVID-19” pandemic experience will influence the direction and new deployments of FAO services.
- The skill-sets that will be in demand for industry professionals.
Fill out the form to the right to receive your on demand link.