Learning Supplier Management: Controlling Rogue Spend

October 22, 2020 | 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET

Today, 80% of a typical learning budget is strategically managed by controlled spend processes, while the remaining 20% goes largely unmanaged. In times of rapid change and economic uncertainly, learning leaders are eager to control unmanaged spend anywhere they can. One area where financial pressure is being felt the hardest is uncontrolled and unmanaged rogue spend, also known as tail spend, of frequent and low-value purchases.

In this webinar learn how to move your company quickly to reduce unmanaged rogue spend and increase ROI through supplier management strategic sourcing tools that optimize and manage economies of scale to drive rigorous quality and cost control.

Join David Wentworth, Principal Analyst at Brandon Hall Group, and David Rivas – Learning Offering Director and Bogdan Robu – Learning Offering Manager of Conduent Learning Services, as they discuss the spend control innovations and mechanics related to Supplier Management Strategic Sourcing tools. They will explore use cases in areas of contracting, vendor onboarding, bill payment and ordering.

Key Takeaways:

  • Strategically streamlining a provider network
  • Coordinated process and direct accountability
  • Lower resource investment and high business value
  • Defined/consistent processes and reliable and transparent quality approach


David Rivas, Learning Offering Director at Conduent




Bogdan Robu, Learning Offering Manager at Conduent