On behalf of financial institutions, we deliver mission-critical technology and operations solutions in lending, credit card servicing and mortgage that enable firms to minimize cost, decrease risk, and grow their business while enhancing the experience for their end-customers.
BlitzDocs® – A Secure Cloud-based Document Management Platform
BlitzDocs helps you quickly and securely process documents, speed review times, ensure compliance and gives your borrowers the ability to stay informed throughout the process with 24/7 mobile and web access.
Join the thousands of mortgage professionals and investors achieving true paperless efficiency with our award-winning, cloud-based mortgage loan processing solution.
The mortgage process is complicated. Between origination, underwriting, post-closing and delivery, and throughout the servicing lifecycle, there can be dozens, sometimes hundreds and even thousands of handoffs, document additions and other transactions.
BlitzDocs mortgage automation streamlines workflow, increases transparency and helps you get to closing faster with an unprecedented degree of flexibility and collaboration.
Our secure, cloud-based BlitzDocs eFolder is central to the loan origination and underwriting process. Because it mirrors the traditional loan folder, its impact on your existing workflows are both negligible and profound. Negligible, because it easily integrates with your current loan origination system (LOS) and workflows. Profound because it allows easy transition to a paper-free process. Upload documentation via fax, browse, drag-and-drop, barcodes or LOS integration, allowing for simultaneous access by processors, underwriters, post-closers and other mortgage professionals.
When they choose Conduent for mortgage process outsourcing, users can use BlitzDocs to electronically review, edit, annotate and ultimately approve the loan, adding notes and stipulations as necessary.
Paperless from Start to Finish
Once a loan has been originated, BlitzDocs supports a completely paperless post-closing, quality control (QC), due diligence, investor delivery and archiving process.
- With BlitzDocs, lenders can:
- Provide employees and external third parties access to loan documents—via direct access, temporary access or direct integration
- Apply advanced multi-tier security to ensure users only see documents that they need to see and limits editing capabilities
- See a detailed audit trail tracking each user’s activities
- Extend the convenience to borrowers, closing agents and attorneys with BlitzDocs Extended Edition
In addition, documents can be sent to investors or other third parties on a flow or bulk basis in a fully automated and secure transaction, with trailing documents automatically following when received.
Instant, Efficient Collaboration
The BlitzDocs eFolder provides the same efficiencies during servicing and throughout the entire loan lifecycle. Servicers have a single, secure, cloud-based point of reference for immediate access to relevant documents.
- With BlitzDocs, servicers can:
- Bridge the gap between paper, electronic documents and data to provide new levels of efficiency and customer service
- Seamlessly and electronically receive loan packages/documents from lenders and third-party systems, reducing costs and eliminating lost documents
- Quickly and easily access borrower correspondence without the need to order the paper file or wait for access from an imaging repository
- Move through servicing procedures while maintaining an automatic, detailed audit trail of when and by whom document actions occurred
- Communicate with the borrower in a secure XE transaction directly from the BlitzDocs folder
Proven Success with Deep Industry Roots
We’ve worked with hundreds of lenders and investors across the country to streamline the loan lifecycle and promote true, paperless mortgage loan processing. We’ve developed partnerships across the entire spectrum of providers, all available for collaboration via our extensive network.
- Here is a sampling of some of our certified industry partners:
- Application Partners who provide BlitzDocs-ready applications by integrating their mortgage data solutions with the BlitzDocs Collaboration Suite, including MI companies, the UCDP, and the IRS
- BPO Providers who use BlitzDocs in their loan fulfillment, closing, post-closing, shipping and servicing processes
- Due Diligence and Quality Control providers who offer leading expertise in delivering due diligence solutions and quality control services
- Networked Investors who accept BlitzDocs eFolders in their funding and folder shipment processes
- Servicer/Subservicers who use BlitzDocs when servicing a loan
- Contract Underwriters who use BlitzDocs in their origination/underwriting services
- Technology Partners who provide key infrastructure components
BlitzDocs® Extended Edition
Your streamlined mortgage process isn’t complete until you’ve extended electronic access and collaboration to its logical endpoint—the borrower.
For most borrowers, anything you can do to speed up or simplify the mortgage loan process is a customer satisfaction win. With BlitzDocs Extended Edition, you can bring borrowers and third parties like closing agents and attorneys into the fold.
BlitzDocs Extended Edition complements your BlitzDocs eFolder to create a secure electronic portal through which third parties can access, view and perform required actions—vastly reducing the time to funding.
Lenders can perform:
- eConsent—an electronic request to borrowers to accept electronic documents
- eAcknowledgements—the electronic delivery of loan documents and electronic acknowledgement back from the borrower
- eSignatures—for easy electronic signing of documents
- eClosing Delivery—electronic delivery of loan files to a personalized, central location for closing agents to complete the closing process
It’s all safe and secure. A detailed audit trail and rigorous authentication procedures provide high levels of security and transparency at every stage.
Taking Disclosures into the Cloud
With BlitzDocs Extended Edition, the disclosure process is secure and simple.
Through eDisclosure, borrowers receive a personalized email from their assigned originator directing them to a secure portal containing their disclosure documentation. After answering a series of authentication questions to access the portal, borrowers can consent to receive electronic documents, electronically acknowledge received documents and electronically sign documents. Borrowers are also given the ability to send documents directly in their BlitzDocs folder.
For documents requiring traditional wet signatures, originators can provide instructions on how to download, print, sign and return them.
Closing on the Future
BlitzDocs Extended Edition can significantly reduce the paper-heavy closing process to speed delivery times and save money. With eClosing Delivery, lenders can instantly ship loan files to closing agents or other third parties via a secure, online document portal. The closing agent then reviews, downloads and prints the documents.
Once the closing process is complete, rather than mail in the completed loan package, the closing agent can simply upload the files directly into the proper BlitzDocs eFolder.
In the end, days are saved, costs are decreased and both the lender and the closing agent or other third party are steps closer to a completely electronic closing.
Services and Support
Paper-free mortgage loan processing is an audacious goal, but completely and easily achievable with BlitzDocs® and BlitzDocs Extended Edition. The experienced Conduent team is here to make it happen for you, with you.
Conduent Mortgage Services has more than a decade of experience implementing mortgage-specific document collaboration technologies. Our goal is to guide you on your eMortgage journey.
We’ve worked with lenders of all sizes, and have gained in-depth knowledge of the best practices to streamline your processes, reduce clicks and ensure exceptional collaboration.
Here are some of the ways we’re different—and how we can make a difference for you:
- Experienced consultants—Each of our account managers has received Six Sigma training to ensure we execute your project in an efficient and streamlined manner. In addition, our team has deployed hundreds of BlitzDocs custom-configured solutions.
- Rapid implementation—Conduent gets BlitzDocs up and running fast so you’ll quickly experience cost savings and increased collaboration.
- Personal service—You’ll be assigned a dedicated client services representative who will ensure seamless efficiency from implementation through go-live, and provide ongoing maintenance. Your support team is always available to help with any immediate issues that arise.
Just Steps to Deployment
A typical deployment starts with a project planning session to help our team get to know yours—and to understand your processes. We’ll share BlitzDocs documentation, and evaluate your infrastructure and configuration needs.
BlitzDocs code provides tremendous flexibility in configuring to your loan process workflow. Your account manager will work with you to define, configure and test document indexing, stacking orders and workflow for automated routing and notifications.
Once the system has been tested and your employees have been trained, Conduent Mortgage Services will support your go-live initiative, providing hands-on floor support for trained users and providing a site support transition and implementation user awareness plan.
Training and Ongoing Support
BlitzDocs is intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use. To make sure that happens, Conduent offers both online and on-site software training.
As part of our training sessions, Conduent provides:
- Training curriculum for both users and trainers within your organization
- Customized training tutorials tailored for your company’s specific solution
- Webinars for our customers highlighting feature enhancements and site upgrades
Conduent Mortgage Services provides technical support and services directly to you, with no outsourcing. Our technical team offers both standard and after-hours support.
- Standard Technical Support: With standard technical support, all services and duration of support are outlined in your contract.
- After-Hours Support: After-hours support contracts provide extended support seven days a week. This service allows for support and maintenance during the later stages of implementation and ensures you have a resource to contact if problems arise.
Conduent Data and Document Assurance Solutions
Conduent’s Data and Document Assurance delivers the most advanced, flexible and easily integrated solutions for more efficient, paperless mortgage loan processing. In fact, we’ve led the paperless mortgage document management industry for well over a decade.