January 14, 2021
As 2020 came to a close, President Trump signed the far-reaching and massive, Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. Aimed at providing economic relief and year-end funding, the law also contains provisions that impact employee benefits, including: provisions that impact health care and providing flexibility on using available FSA spending account funds.
Join us in a Conduent webinar where experts discuss the provisions that impact benefits and unpack the administrative impacts on benefit plans and programs.
- Optional Dependent Care and Health Care FSA carryover allowances and Dependent care age-out thresholds
- Prospective election amount modifications for Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs
- New health provisions
- New Unemployment provisions and their effect on Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Plans
- Retirement considerations
- Todd Berkley, BenefitWallet Offering Leader
- Eric Duvall, BenefitWallet Product Director
- Jeff Lanzet, Health Offering Leader
- Phil Parker, Wealth and Severance Solution Product Leader
- Rachel Kugelmass, Center of Excellence Leader, Defined Contribution
- Don Saccente, Center of Excellence Leader, Defined Benefit