May 3-6, 2020 | Denver, Colorado | Conduent Booth #845
Move Claims Forward
Fundamentally, claims are claims. Right? Well, not so much. While the workers compensation market continues to see declines in overall claims volume, total claim severity has increased. Severe injuries account for up to 6% of claim frequency but as much as 60% of total incurred costs. Conduent delivers mission-critical solutions and services that help insurers and employers prevent and mitigate the impact of medically complex injury cases.
Our Medical Claims Management experts will be at booth #845 showcasing Conduent’s clinical analytic capabilities and outcomes-based approach for bringing soaring claims costs under control.
Learn how to transform outcomes through:
- 24/7 triage and reporting
- Expert nurse case management
- Specialty and out-of-network bill review
- Claims data and analytics
Who should attend?
Anyone tasked with responsibility for providing services to risk professionals.
- Risk managers | C-Level | Treasurers | Finance directors | Claims | Security | IT | Internal audit | Legal/compliance | Operations executives | Brokers | Insurers