4-5 November 2019
Booth # S2, Barbizon Palace Hotel
Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Conduent Panel Discussion [4th Nov, 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM]
Topic: Data Analytics & Risk Assessments use of AI & Machine Learning
- Moderator: Sanjay Manocha, Global Portfolio Leader – Digital Risk & AI Transformation at Conduent
- Maaike Burger, Director – Ethics & Compliance at Coca-Cola European Partners
- Caroline von Barnekow, Sr. Compliance Advisor at NKT
- Philip Zymner, Sr. Director Business Operations & Ecosystem Quality at Groupon
As the leader of Conduent’s Digital Risk and AI Transformation business, Sanjay is responsible for development, innovation and deployment of AI and data science solutions to meet real-world risk and business transformation challenges. He works with leading corporations to leverage and apply technology to create more intelligent and immediate insights across the business.
Sanjay has more than 15 years of experience in risk and data science consulting and solutions and has held diverse roles across the industry, as an entrepreneur and business executive leading product, strategy, sales, consulting, and delivery operations.
Having also practiced law as a corporate defense attorney, Sanjay possesses a strong cross-industry background and understanding for digital transformation and technology convergence across risk and compliance domains, which lends well to delivering innovative and transformational solutions.
Sanjay holds dual degrees in Computer Science and Economics from Rutgers University, and earned his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law. He resides in Brooklyn, NY, and is based out of Conduent’s New York City offices.
Conduent Roundtable [4th Nov, 11:30 AM – 12:30 AM]
Topic: Digital Transformation – Issues in Risk & Compliance
Featuring: Nyembo Mwarabu, VP & Global Growth Leader – Legal, Compliance & Analytics at Conduent
Nyembo Mwarabu is the Vice President, Global Growth Leader for Conduent’s Legal, Compliance & Analytics Solutions business. This includes Conduent’s Compliance, eDiscovery and Managed Review offerings, as well as future potential offerings. Nyembo is a seasoned industry expert who comes from a background of consultative sales and solution development. Prior to joining Conduent in 2016, Nyembo served in senior sales and managerial roles for Consilio and Epiq. This background, combined with his earlier experience as a practicing attorney, positions him with an in-depth understanding of customer pain points and how to best address them using the latest in technology.
Compliance Week Europe 2019 is the premier European Conference for compliance, risk, and ethics leaders. Some of the top reasons to attend are –
- Premier event with attendees and presenters from cross-industry, multinational organisations
- Highly interactive sessions with Q&A and practitioner-only conversation sessions
- In-depth topics on the strategy behind running a dynamic and effective ethics and compliance programme
- Sessions featuring compliance practitioners sharing what has worked in their programmes on a variety of topics
- Option to earn up to 11 Continuing Education Credits by attending conference