From parking violation processing to meter operations, we can help you reduce costs and maximize revenue. Our proven strategies for efficient parking management will enable your organization to manage assets, revenue, and people all in one integrated portal. From congestion pricing to delinquent citation management, we know your pain points and can help you resolve them as efficiently as possible.
City Parking Management Systems
Parking management systems present complex problems for city governments. Using multiple third-party vendors can introduce numerous issues that add time and complication to every step. Separately, their technologies and services may be useful, but making them work together is another story. These vendors may have incentives which conflict not only with each other’s interests, but yours as well.
- How can you improve available parking and reduce congestion? Conduent Merge® Parking Management System, our demand-based pricing system, integrates with parking guidance services and multiple payment methods.
- What about streamlining customer service with convenient payment options? With Conduent Violations Processing Service & System, you can accept web and phone payment options, and provide public web portals for RPP application and renewal, citation appeals, street sweeping, and space closure information. Further, we can help you implement payment plans, including hardship plans for those most in need, that maintain revenues while providing customers with needed debt relief.
- How do you optimize parking enforcement efforts? Conduent Enforcement Management System empowers agencies to improve route designs, staffing efficiency, and promote fair and efficient enforcement. How we manage our people says everything about the type of agencies we want to be for our constituents.
- How do you improve the enforcement of residential parking and other parking regulations? Conduent Automated License Plate Recognition System scans plates, interfaces with host systems to validate permits and payment, and relays that data to enforcement personnel via mobile devices.
- How does parking impact mobility? We can provide data analytics services and systems that use the parking lifecycle to improve access and safety while reducing congestion and confusion.
For municipal clients balancing budgetary challenges, customer service, and personnel, there’s often little time to think about improving parking. We want to help cities get the most out of their parking programs, whether on-street or off-street. As an integrator, we’re able to combine multiple functions into a single responsibility center for improved performance. We can help you answer these questions and more, positioning your parking and mobility system for continuous evolution in the months and years to come.
We offer seamless and convenient parking management systems that increase turnover, reduce congestion, and improve productivity of the overall parking program. These systems and services include:
- Violation processing: enterprise level or off-the-shelf
- Meter and sensor revenue collection systems
- Advance data analytics, supported by data scientists and subject matter experts, including data-driven decision-making
- Operations powered by Conduent Merge® Parking Management System
- Managed receivables and collections, including innovative payment plans
Senior Director of Conduent Parking Systems
Kirk is the North America, West Region Vice President of Parking & Mobility Solutions for Conduent Public Transportation and Mobility and is responsible for contract management, service delivery and sales in highly complex transportation environments including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Denver. He enjoys the challenges of the parking & mobility industry and welcomes the opportunity to bring fresh ideas and solutions to clients. In his current position, he helps lead the development of our industry-leading role in delivery of best-in-class parking & mobility solutions, including the recent launch of the GoLA and GoDenver transportation mobility app which is a transportation options aggregator. Kirk has served 14-years on the California Public Parking Association’s Board of Directors, 4-years on the Advisory Board for the International Parking Institute and participates as a speaker and presenter at mobility industry events.
Connect with Kirk Strassman on LinkedIn.
Arrange an interview or a speaker presentation with Kirk Strassman by contacting Sean Collins, Conduent Public Relations, at Sean.Collins2@conduent.com.
Senior Director of Conduent Parking Systems
Matt Darst oversees our industry-leading analytics team to drive customer convenience, increase parking revenue, promote sustainability, and solve problems faced by cities. Matt and his team of data scientists support world-class parking systems like LA Express Park, ParkIndy, ParkDC, and many more. His advocacy of advanced analytics—the identification and communication of trends beyond simple reports and dashboards—has led to critical client insights and true data-driven decision-making. The team questions assumptions about technologies and policies to improve returns on investment for clients. Their research has led to innovative “asset lite” solutions for determining parking occupancy, predictive occupancy and compliance algorithms, demand pricing, predictive enforcement routing, and other vital improvements. Further, Matt and his team employ analytics to address the challenges facing mobility, including reducing pedestrian and bicyclist collisions, solving the first- and last-mile problem, reducing congestion, and improving access.
Prior to joining Conduent, Matt was the First Deputy Director of Revenue for the City of Chicago, managing more than 450 personnel. Matt administered revenue-generating initiatives responsible for increasing City revenues from $1.5 billion to $2.2 billion in ten years. He reengineered business processes and implemented a performance management system, increasing boot productivity by 15%, improving enforcement productivity by 5%, and reducing meter repair time by 41%. He deployed new technologies, designed the City’s violation processing system, managed two amnesty programs, and authored legislation to provide hardship payment plans to tens-of–thousands of customers. Matt earned his BA from the University of Illinois and his law degree from DePaul College of Law.
Arrange an interview or a speaker presentation with Matt Darst by contacting Sean Collins, Conduent Public Relations, at Sean.Collins2@conduent.com.