SavIncent helps you build a workforce that’s less preoccupied with financial stresses and better prepared to save for a secure retirement. In turn, you’re better able to plan your workforce needs.
- SavIncent increases participation in your employee’s retirement savings plan by providing monetary rewards for completing such financial-related activities as completing a financial health assessment, establishing a will, meeting with an advisor, enrolling in your 401(k)/Savings plan, reviewing credit scores, and participating in financial wellness games and training.
- Once the event is completed, the employee receives a monetary reward that’s deposited into the plan.
- SavIncent works with any defined contribution plan.
- Actuarial Services for Private, Public, and Multiemployer Defined Benefit Plans
- Benefit Calculations and Statements
- Data Cleanup, Remediation, and Maintenance
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Financial Accounting for Defined Benefit Plans
- Global Accounting Coordination
- Participant Modeling Tools and Education
- Pension Plan Administration
- Plan Design
- Retirement Readiness Services for Participants