Virtual Health is the integration of telehealth (also known as telemedicine) initiatives into mainstream care delivery. Virtual Health can act as a complement or substitute for care using a selective, strategic approach. This approach is based on the needs of the community served, capabilities of your organization, and resources available. The aim is always to improve accessibility and affordability across the continuum of care.
We know patients want Virtual Health, and healthcare providers want to offer it. So what’s the problem? Stumbling blocks such as fragmented offerings, fractured data and faulty infrastructure.
Luckily, we offer the services, technology and expertise to overcome these obstacles. We can deliver Virtual Health solutions that improve patient outcomes while reducing the per capita cost of care. Here’s what we offer:
Virtual Health Consulting Services
We help address specific challenges faced by healthcare systems including:
- Reducing cost and utilization.
- Delivering better outcomes in a lower cost environment.
- Increasing access to care and improving the patient experience.
- Supporting evolving payment models.
We start by objectively assessing your current state, and then we develop recommendations and plans to achieve your goals.
Interface Design and Development Services
We can assist you with interoperability challenges and help you identify and connect your patients with previous telehealth visits or within your health system. This helps to:
- Provide a single point of data management across multiple platforms
- Drive data interconnectivity across disparate healthcare systems which have never before been connected, creating an information exchange
We offer multiple, API-based solutions to meet your needs and for quick deployment.
Virtual Clinic Services
We provide front and back office services, powered by Conduent, that allow clinical providers to connect with patients anytime and anywhere. These include:
- Insurance verification
- Payment processing
- Claims preparation and submission
- Claims tracking and reconciliation
We offer multiple delivery options such as mobile device platforms, kiosks, and hybrids, allowing for the best use of your resources and improved patient satisfaction.
What sets us apart?
There are several reasons why clients choose us, such as our infrastructure, interoperability, and services that enable your virtual health solution to scale and evolve. You can also leverage our deep omnichannel capabilities to:
- Satisfy basic patient expectations for availability of chat, email and social media.
- Ensure a consistent patient experience across multiple channels.
- Integrate analytics, automation and machine learning to deliver a true omnichannel patient experience.
- Offer a concierge experience for patients leveraging our call center resources.