What Is Customer Retention Management?
Customer retention management is the process of improving the customer experience through a series of tactics to optimally engage the customer throughout their life cycle, ultimately resulting in an increased lifetime value. Conduent’s customer retention system offers a unique mix of services which allow you to select a custom approach for your customer retention strategy. Learn more about our services.
Customer Retention Management Offerings
- Consulting and Analytics Services
- Up-sell and Cross-sell Activities
- Customer Retention and Increased Lifetime Value
- Social Media Strategy
- Consistent Omnichannel Care
Why Clients Choose Us
It’s easy to see why our Customer Retention Management offerings outshine the competition:
The right blend of engagement
- Handles contacts correctly the first time.
- Delivers the most suitable messaging and/or commercial propositions.
- Improves the propensity to retain customers and boost lifetime value.
- Ensures successful interactions across multiple channels.
Extensive knowledge helps us
- Train agents on your specific brand/offerings.
- Sense and respond to nuances in interactions for greater levels of customer satisfaction.
- Understand when to call, when not to call, tone of voice, and optimal time of day and method of contact.
- Use of existing customer information allows agents to proactively turn potentially bad situations into up-sell, cross-sell or promotional opportunities.
- Seeks enriched information for the next stages of the customer lifecycle.
Customer Retention Management: Quantifiable Results
Our clients have experienced significant benefits using our Customer Retention Management offerings, including:
- 20% increase in average revenue per user through up-sell of options.
- 10% churn reduction by offering discounts for extended contract terms.
- 25% increase in customer satisfaction by repositioning customers on the right plan for them.