Background and Challenges
- Preserve aging R&D documents to improve readability and accessibility.
- Establish cost-effective disaster recovery plan for critical product development and technology documents.
- Leverage intellectual assets from mergers and acquisitions and integrate them into centralized knowledge base.
- Streamline global R&D process and improve time to market.
- Digitized 5.5 million pages of hard copy documents.
- Records management, secure archive, and lifecycle management services.
- Provided excellent quality assurance and image enhancement.
- Improved time to market by providing seamless, online access to all critical R&D documents.
- Reduced storage costs and redeployed staff for additional productivity gains.
- Immediately quadrupled access to, and retrieval of, Dow’s document collection, increasing user satisfaction and productivity.