Visit us at booth 312
September 26 – 29, 2021
The American Public Human Services Association’s (APHSA) IT Solutions Management (ISM) annual conference is a must-attend health and human services event for national policymakers, health and human services agency leaders, and private sector technology partners. At this annual event, we will share ideas and discuss the challenges, innovations, and technology needed to assist federal and state HHS agencies as they work to achieve mission-critical goals.
As a platinum sponsor for APHSA’s ISM 2021 conference, Conduent is proud to champion this annual event. With 50+ years of implementing, integrating, optimizing Medicaid, CHIP, and other health and human services programs, our mission-critical payment and eligibility services and solutions are used to help automate, streamline and optimize the delivery of government health and human services, to better serve families and individuals in need.
We look forward to meeting you and learning about your agency’s specific challenges.
Solutions to be showcased include:
- BenePath™ Suite – An integrated and modular digital platform for health and human services that helps you take constituents from overwhelmed and anxious to informed and in control
- BenePath™ Self Service Portal – A comprehensive self-service solution that empowers constituents to apply for and manage their health and human services benefits
- BenePath™ Eligibility and Enrollment Platform – A unified eligibility and enrollment system that offers AI and RPA fueled customer service support
- Child support system re-platforming – A modernized solution that offers lower costs and less risk
- CMdS – A modular, outcomes driven one-stop solution for state Medicaid agencies to move to service-based MMIS platforms
implementing, integrating, optimizing Medicaid, CHIP and other health and human services programs
people, or 13% of the U.S. population supported through Medicaid and eligibility benefits
in child support payments processed in the last 10 years
skilled contact center specialists
Handling 69 Million
contact center interactions annually
Leveraging a combined 1,300+ Years
of government services and systems expertise