Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to employees of registered and trading businesses, self-employed individuals and sole-traders. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Conduent (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw.
2. Entrants should obtain their employer’s consent (if applicable) before participating in this prize draw.
3. Entries to the prize draw must be received by midnight on Friday 14th September 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. To enter the prize draw, you must fill in the entry form on conduent.com/events/Learning-Live
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. No third-party or bulk entries allowed.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. The winner will be chosen by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The draw will take place on Monday17th September 2018 and will be supervised by an independent person.
8. The winners will win an Amazon Voucher worth £50.00
9. Winners will be notified by email or phone on Tuesday 18th September 2018. The winner must confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 days of being notified or else the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 10 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. Winners will receive their prize by Tuesday 18th September 2018 (subject to availability).
10. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the specified prizes with alternatives of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
14. Entry into this prize draw shall be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
15. Any tax liability arising as a result of winning a prize is the responsibility of the individual winner.
16. Winners' name will be made available after acceptance of the prize.
17. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. By entering the prize draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize draw entry, and for the purpose outlined in paragraph 16 above.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude the liability of The Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The prize draw and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter is Conduent Business Process Solutions Ltd, 160 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AN.
23. The prize draw is in no way associated with or endorsed by Amazon and shall carry no liability in connection with the administration of this prize draw.